- MODULAR TREATMENT PLANTS &...
- Modular treatment plant PENSJONAT...
MODULAR TANKS AND WASTEWATER SYSTEM PLANTS
Modular large tanks
Delfin pensjonat PRO Premium
Delfin Pensjonat PRO Premium
Delfin Pension Pro Premium is a modern and effective sewage management for facilities deprived of access to the collective sewage network. Modular sewage treatment plants Delfin Pensjonat Pro Premium are designed according to the investor’s individual needs, serving up to 300 people who are temporarily or permanently resident. They are used for larger facilities than single and multi-family houses, e.g.: communal sewage treatment plants, housing estate sewage treatment plants, agritourism, schools, hotels, restaurants, public facilities, etc.
Delfin Pension Pro Premium has full automation of the sewage treatment process (microprocessor controller with memory and traffic lights in case of service or failure, automatic restarting after a power failure, built-in overvoltage fuses). Robust and durable construction ensures reliable operation for years. Very high cleaning efficiency allows for periodic emptying of the tank from sludge. Pro Premium guesthouses have lockable, independent manholes, which guarantee safety, ease of service and operation.
|MBBR technology (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor)|
|Control cabinet with the possibility of retrofitting with a www module included|
|Easy to clean|
|No additional surface coating is necessary as with other materials|
|Low weight – easy transport and assembly|
|Resistant to stress fluctuations|
|Material: high density polyethylene|
|Extension NSP 950 – height: 350 mm|
|PKP 950 cover|
|Model||Equivalent number of residents||Performance
|Volume of tank 1
|Volume of tank 2
|Volume of tank 3 [m3]||Volume of tank 4 [m3]||Lenght
** Surface without taking into account fieldwork
*The capacity of the chambers
*Marketing and technical documents available on request – please ask Export Department
- Pensjonat Pro Premium sewage treatment plants designed for individual requirements for investors
- Low costs of operation guarantee a quick return of investment
- Self-service devices guaranteeing the comfort of use
- Low weight of the tanks – easier and cheaper transport
- Relatively small dimensions – easy montage – lower costs of instalation
- Independent manholes – easy to service and carry out operating activities